We developed the testo 871 thermal imager together with our experienced professionals to enable you to work quickly and easily with professional thermal imaging technology. You can generate error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ɛ-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean you can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (ɛ) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of colour scale.
The testo 871 thermal imager– smart and networked
The testo 871 thermal imager communicates wirelessly via WLAN with your mobile terminal devices. The testo Thermography App for iOS and Android offers you the possibility of writing and sending reports on site, as well as saving them online, and of using your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
The testo 871 delivers even more informative thermal images in combination with the compatible 770-3 clamp meter and the testo 605i thermohygrometer. Both are available separately – simply order them straight away along with your testo 871. The measurement results of both measuring instruments can easily be transmitted via Bluetooth. The additional output, current and voltage values of the testo 770-3 clamp meter enable better interpretation of measured temperatures. Measure the air temperature and humidity with the testo 605i and easily detect locations at risk of developing mould using the special humidity palette in the thermal imager via the traffic light principle.
Areas of application of the testo 871 thermal imager
Detect leaks, pinpoint thermal bridges, discover structural defects, identify overheated connections or assess mould damage. The testo 871 thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. Quick, simple and reliable for maintenance and detection of defects.
Technical highlights of the testo 871 thermal imager
Really simple operation with impressive professional thermal imaging technology: the testo 871 thermal imager has the following impressive features:
- Very good image quality due to high resolution: 43,200 temperature measuring points for precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 240 x 180 pixels – extendible to 480 x 360 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
- Detecting temperature differences from 0.09°C
- The testo Thermography App enables you to write reports on site, save them online and send them by e-mail, as well as allowing you to use mobile terminal devices as a second display or for remote control
- Wireless communication thanks to Bluetooth – this means you can also wirelessly integrate the readings of the compatible testo 770-3 clamp meter and testo 605i thermohygrometer
- Built-in digital camera generates a real image in parallel to the thermal image
- Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
- The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, for example of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings
- The testo ɛ-Assist ensures the correct measurement result by automatically determining and setting the emissivity and reflected temperature
- The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
- You can choose to save thermal images as JPEGs
testo 871 thermal imager with radio module for Bluetooth/WLAN, USB cable, mains unit, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, pro software IRSoft (free download), 3 x testo ε-Markers, commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.